Redeem codes for construction and dismantling passes of polisMOBILITY expo & conference
New: The easy admission process for polisMOBILITY expo & conference
You will receive digital ticket codes from your client (= exhibitor) to redeem in the ticket store - one for each team member.
As of now, exhibitors at polisMOBILITY can order their codes for exhibitor and construction passes, as well as free visitor tickets online via the Service Shop. Please pass on these codes to all persons who require access to polisMOBILITY.
Admission to the trade fair occurs in three simple steps:
1. You redeem your digital ticket code:
- Every person, who requires admission to the fair, has to redeem his/her admission ticket code in the Ticket Shop in the run-up to polisMOBILITY expo & conference and create a personal Koelnmesse account (which applies for the registration via the polisMOBILITY app).
- On redeeming your admission ticket code, it is important that you state all days you need an admission ticket for. Several days can be clicked on using one code.
2. Download the polisMOBILITY app
- This year exclusively digital admission tickets are being issued. It is thus necessary for you to download the polisMOBILITY app, which is available from the App Store or from the Play Store.
- After registering in the app using the log-in data from your Koelnmesse account, your admission ticket will be displayed automatically in the ticket wallet of the app. It can take up to 10 minutes for the ticket to be displayed after the order has been completed. It may take up to 10 minutes for the ticket to be displayed after the order has been completed.
3. You arrive at polisMOBILITY to complete the assembly and dismantling work
- You will be granted access to the fair grounds on presenting the admission ticket in the polisMOBILITY app.
Tel. +49 221 821-2994