mobilityHUB - showcasing a mobility station
Mobility hubs are key to the new urban mobility of the future.
The aim of polisMOBILITY is to give a practical demonstration of the applications offered by various providers in the field of new mobility and to present the interaction between these services as a solution for cities and municipalities.
A showcase example of a mobility station – the mobilityHUB with an integrated micro-depot – will be installed at the heart of the exhibition’s urban-themed layout in the hall.
As a polisMOBILITY exhibitor with a stand area, you can also present your business and your solution free of charge in the mobilityHUB. Or, if you represent an IT, software or consultancy company that works in the fields of MaaS, last-mile logistics, smart grids or vehicle-sharing solutions, you can book an all-in-one stand construction module within the mobilityHUB as an alternative to a stand area.
All-in-one stand construction module
IT, software and consultancy companies working in the fields of MaaS, last-mile logistics, smart grids or vehicle-sharing solutions have the option to book an all-in-one stand construction module within the mobilityHUB as an alternative to reserving a stand area.
- 5 sqm stand area within the mobilityHUB
- Wooden rear panels
- Company logo (artwork up to 1 sqm)
- Counter with bar stool
- Platform with streelike flooring
- Daily stand cleaning
- Power supply
- Wi-Fi access
- Marketing package
Communication & PR services included for your participation in the mobilityHUB
- mobilityHUB Stage
- Newsletter about the mobilityHUB (incl. name mentioning)
- Press release about the special mobilityHUB exhibition area
- Communication via the polisMOBILITY magazine
- Social media communications
- Placement of logo on mobilityHUB website with link to company website